CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

For CT Scanning. I am.:(

Scared. Not of this painless and non-invasive diagnostic procedure, but of what it will find out inside my body. The magic three suspects are atypical pneumonia, bronchiectasis, and pulmonary fibrosis. So, good luck to the lucky winner…and the loser? ME.

For Grey’s Anatomy and Dr. House addicts, remember that big white Donut-like machine with a small bed that moves in and out? That’s definitely it. Tomorrow night, I will lie there wearing a hospital gown, earrings and ring free (during the test, metals of any form should be removed)…after a skin test (this really hurts!).

where it will be done..

A contrast medium via Intravenous line will be used also, to have a clearer image of my lungs and its blood vessels. Worst, I am allergic to seafood. What’s the connection of my allergy? Hmmmm…the dye to be injected is iodine based. Yummy lobsters, shrimps, and crabs are rich in iodine. So, I may be allergic to the medium too…guys, is it too much to ask for prayers?

0 comments: